At the Cosmetic Surgical Center in Dallas, we are delighted to welcome new and returning patients and provide you with the information you need to have a successful surgical experience with Dr. Rai.
Whether you are striving for a conservative or head turning change to your face, breasts, or body, Dr. Rai’s many years of experience allow him the skill and expertise necessary to meet your cosmetic goals.
We believe in providing patients with unique individualized care. Dr. Rai performs all consultations, surgeries, post-operative visits, and injectables himself to ensure that you get the quality treatment that you deserve.
Our staff offers personalized assistance. Our phones are always answered by one of our staff during office hours and we offer convenient email communication for your privacy. Ask about appointments, pricing, or post-operative care while you are at work or around friends and still keep it confidential!
Call us today at 972-566-6500 or contact the Cosmetic Surgical Center to get your questions answered or schedule your consultation.
- Questions About Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery Myths
- Your Consultation
- Our Office
- Our Surgical Suite
- For Out-of-Town Patients
- Patient Forms
Questions About Cosmetic Surgery
The decision to have cosmetic surgery requires a lot of thought and research. At the Cosmetic Surgical Center in Dallas, we are happy to answer your questions. We want our patients to feel knowledgeable and informed about all cosmetic surgery decisions. Call us at 972-566-6500 today to get your questions answered or browse our many frequently asked questions. We serve patients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area and beyond.
Cosmetic Surgery Myths
At the Cosmetic Surgical Center in Dallas we believe in educating our patients and dispelling the many myths that abound regarding plastic surgery.
Myth: Every surgeon who claims to be a plastic surgeon is a plastic surgeon.
Reality: Physicians with little or no training in plastic surgery often call themselves plastic surgeons. Before you trust your life and looks to anyone, make sure that you conduct extensive research to ensure the doctor is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Myth: It is wise to shop for the lowest price.
Reality: Safety should be your number one priority in surgery. A state-of-the-art surgical setting, experienced anesthesiologists, and an experienced surgeon may cost more, but they can give you a safe experience and the results you want. A cheap deal may look good at first, but can cost you dearly in the end.
Myth: Plastic surgery leaves no scars.
Reality: Every surgery leaves scars. A skilled plastic surgeon will make incisions in strategic locations to minimize the visibility of scars.
To learn the truths about any other myths you may have heard, call us today at 972-566-6500.
Our complimentary cosmetic surgery consultation is important to ensure that you are fully educated about the procedures you are considering. We offer three types of consultations:
- In-person – This is the preferred method for consultation. During your private consultation with Dr. Rai, you can discuss your unique goals and select the right procedures to obtain the results you want. You will spend approximately 45 minutes with Dr. Rai, review photos, and receive your formal price quote at this time.
- Telephone – During a phone consultation, you will speak with our Surgical Consultant, discuss procedures that are of interest to you, and get your questions answered. For select procedures, ranges of cost are provided.
- Email – For our out-of-town patients, we offer consultations via email. Simply email your photos with a detailed description of your desires and goals. Dr. Rai will review your photos and the Surgical Consultant will respond via email with the doctor’s recommendations plus pricing. Patients are required to schedule their personal consultation/preoperative appointment no later than 24 hours prior to scheduled surgery time.
Call 972-566-6500 today or to schedule your consultation.
Welcome to our Dallas cosmetic surgery office at Cosmetic Surgical Center. We are located in North Dallas, Professional Building C of Medical City Hospital. We are an upscale practice focused on providing our patients with the personal, quality care that is necessary for a beautiful outcome.
We guarantee our patients:
- Complimentary consultations
- No long waits to see the doctor
- Private AAAASF accredited surgical facility
- Spanish speaking staff
- Board-certified anesthesiologist
- No hidden fees
We offer a full range of plastic surgery solutions and non-surgical techniques to accentuate your natural beauty and provide you will the rejuvenated look you want and the sense of self-confidence and well-being that you deserve.
Call 972-566-6500 today or to schedule your consultation.
Our Surgical Suite
Our Dallas cosmetic surgery suite is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF). This means that we meet national standards for:
- Operating room safety
- Surgeon credentials
An AAAASF accreditation provides you with the security of knowing that all aspects of the surgical facility have been rigorously inspected and are the safest possible operating conditions.
Our recovery room is also equipped with the tools necessary for patient monitoring and safety. All of our equipment is regularly inspected.
Our operating room staff members are licensed or certified in their field: Registered Nurses, Surgical Technologists, Medical Assistants and Board Certified Anesthesiologists. All of our anesthesiologists have years of experience. They also work at local hospitals, including Medical City Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital, and they are all in good standing with the American Board of Anesthesiology.
For Out-of-Town Patients
We welcome out-of-town patients to our Dallas cosmetic surgery facility. We are conveniently located 10 miles north of downtown Dallas and 20 minutes from both DFW and Lovefield airports.
We offer email consultations for patients who live more than 1 hour away. After you send photographs of your areas of concern, our patient consultant will contact you with Dr. Rai’s recommendations. In most cases, we can provide a price quote as well.
For your post-surgical care and accommodations, you have several options:
- Hotel – Several local hotels offer discounts for our patients. We can email the list of hotels and rates to you. Returning to your hotel with a friend, family member, or hired aid is usually fine after your surgery. We offer the names of nurses, medical assistants, and CNAs who can care for you if a loved one is not available. Rates begin at $25 per hour with a minimum of 4 hours. They will also provide transportation to and from your surgery.
- Remington Medical Resort – This resort combines professional healthcare with a spa-like atmosphere. Nurses are on staff for your care 24 hours a day. Your stay includes private transportation from the airport and to and from your surgery and follow-up appointments. Resort meals are healthy and prepared to order. Spa services include facials, manicures and massages. Prices start at $500 per night.
- Medical City Hospital – Because our office is conveniently located at Medical City Hospital, you have the option of being admitted to the hospital for post-operative recovery. After the required recovery period at our facility, we will transport you by wheelchair to your hospital room. Overnight stays are $1100 per night.
Before your consultation, please download (click to download pdf) and complete these patient forms to help us provide you with the customized care that you deserve.
- Patient Health Questions
- Patient Registration
- Consent Form for Use of E-mail and/or Text Communications
If you are ready to schedule your consultation with Dr. Rai, call 972-566-6500 today.