Conveniently located to serve Dallas and Fort Worth
Your face is the window to your identity, creating an instant impression with friends, co-workers, family, and everyone else you encounter in your day-to-day life. If some aspect of your facial appearance makes you feel less like yourself, it can be very unnerving and uncomfortable. Perhaps the shape of your nose has always bothered you, or wrinkles brought on by the effects of age and sun damage have started to make you look older than you really feel.
No matter what your needs are, our experienced Dallas facial plastic surgeon Dr. Rai can help.
Types of Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
At The Cosmetic Surgical Center in Dallas, TX, we offer both surgical and non-surgical facial procedures.
Our surgical facial procedures include:
- Face lift – A procedure to tighten the skin of the face for a more youthful look.
- Neck lift – Gets rid of loose skin and excess fat around the neck and jawline to reduce signs of aging. Also tightens sagging muscle tissue.
- Forehead lift – Reduces the visibility of forehead wrinkles by tightening the skin of the forehead. Also lifts drooping eyebrows.
- Rhinoplasty (nose surgery) – Enhances the proportions of the nose and can also improve obstructed nasal breathing.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) – Removes the loose skin and fat that makes the eyelids droopy and puffy.
- Chin implants – This is for patients who want a more prominent and well-defined chin.
- Lip enlargement/reduction – Patients can have bigger or smaller lips, depending on their preference, by undergoing this procedure.
Our non-surgical procedures include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – This quick injectable treatment relaxes the muscles that cause certain fine facial wrinkles. As a result, these wrinkles are greatly reduced.
- Dysport® – Similar to BOTOX®, this injectable option is meant to make wrinkles less visible by reducing the contraction of muscles.
- Chemical peels – Chemical peels remove one or more layers of skin to expose the younger, rejuvenated beauty underneath.
- Facial fillers – Facial filler injections add volume to sunken facial features and smooth away moderate and deep wrinkles and folds.
Sometimes, a combination of both surgical and non-surgical procedures will provide you with the best results. After examining your facial structure and skin condition and listening to your goals, Dallas board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Rai will openly discuss all of your options with you.
Why Choose Dr. Rai for Your Facial Plastic Surgery?
Facial plastic surgery is complex, requiring meticulous care, skill, and experience in order to achieve the best possible results. In his 30+ years of practice, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Rai has performed over 25,000 cosmetic surgeries for patients throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth area.
In addition to all of this, Dr. Rai is a sought-after lecturer and author on plastic surgery, with advanced training in the latest facial plastic surgery technologies and techniques. When you choose Dr. Rai, you are choosing a plastic surgeon with a reputation and experience level you can trust.
Contact Us Today
If you live in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area of Texas and are considering a facial plastic surgery procedure to enhance your appearance, please contact the Cosmetic Surgical Center today or call us at 972-392-3511 to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Rai.