Conveniently located to serve Dallas and Fort Worth
With aging, we lose the fullness of our youthful faces. Sunken, sagging cheeks, nasolabial folds, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet are all signs of an aged face. Luckily today, we have dermal fillers that can reverse these signs of aging and allow you to look as great as you feel.
We offer our Dallas patients of variety of dermal fillers to help turn back the hands of time. During your consultation, we will help you select the right treatments to give you the results you are looking for. You may benefit from any of the following:
- Restylane– made from hyaluronic acid, a normal component of the human body, Restylane is a gel-like filler used most often to treat nasolabial folds or lips. Benefits last from 4-6 months.
- Sculptra– a poly-lactic acid, Sculptra is a powdery material that is reconstituted prior to injection. It can be used for nasolabial folds, to enhance cheeks or temples. The fluid from the injection stimulates dermal growth and thickens the dermal layer. Benefits last 12-18 months after the initial series of treatments.
- Captique – a non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid filler. It is FDA-approved for facial treatments.
- Hylaform and Hylaform Plus– animal based hyaluronic acid fillers than can be used just like Restylane and Captique.
- Cosmodern and Cosmoplast– these collagen-based fillers are available to treat nasolabial folds, lips, and other areas of the face.
- Radiesse – made from CAHA micro spheres suspended in aqueous gel.
- Autogenous fat grafts– a patient’s own fat can be extracted, cleansed, and injected to enhance facial features.
- Juvederm– a hyaluronic acid used to fill smile lines, vertical lip lines and marionette lines.
- ePTFE– Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene are long-term facial implants that can be used to fill nasolabial folds and lips.
At the Cosmetic Surgical Center we recognize that each patient is unique. We will take the time to evaluate your cosmetic concerns and recommend the dermal fillers that will help you achieve your cosmetic goals.
Read Dr. Rai’s blogs about facial dermal fillers.