This patient is in her early 60s.
- Frontal and profile preoperative photos show sagging of face and neck.
- However she only wanted to address her neck issues.
- She has fatty deposits in her neck.
- Neck tissues were sagging. There were noticeable jowls.
- She had liposuction of her neck. In addition neck and jowl tissues were rearranged and tightened via ear crease incisions. Underlying muscle layer was tightened. Thus her neck heaviness, excess skin of her neck, laxity of neck and jowls were corrected.
- This was all done while maintaining a natural look. Creating beauty without tell tale signs of surgery is key to good facelifts.